HLA and our QPMA business portfolio personnel collaborate with:
- The Medical Board of Australia (MBA) and its Queensland (MBA)
- The Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- Junior Doctor advocacy groups
- Queensland Health (QH) and its Health and Hospital Services (HHS) network.
- Private Hospital Health Services, General Practices and associated Regional Training Providers, and Community Health Services Providers that support the medical education and training of prevocational and vocational doctors, and medical students.
- Specialist Medical Colleges
- Interstate Postgraduate Medical Councils
- Accreditation authorities engaged with sectors other than health
These formal business connections encompass more than 350 training facilities, more than 700 trainers, and more than 100 training facility accreditation surveyors.
If you would like to know more about working with HLA or QPMA, please contact us.